To maintain world class standards and to ensure your safety, the following types of clothing and footwear are strictly prohibited for karting.
- Sarongs / Lungis or similar
- Sarees / Shalwars / Kurthas or similar
- Flared skirts / flared pants or similar
- Scarfs / Shawls / Hijabs / Burkas / Abayas or similar
- Sandals / Slippers / High-heeled shoes or similar
- Any other clothing and footwear which the Management deems unsafe
We highly recommend the following comfortable clothing and footwear for karting
- Jeans / Fitting pants (not too baggy)
- Fitting T-Shirts / Shirts / Tops (not too baggy)
- Flat-heeled-closed-toe shoes
- Every driver must wear a proper full face helmet and gloves. Helmets and Gloves are provided by SLKC for usage and must be returned after the session.
- No driving is allowed under influence of liquor or any other substance. The Circuit (SLKC) reserves the right to recognize and remove any driver regardless of Nationality, Race, Colour, Religion or Socio-economic Status.
- SLKC reserve the right to suspend/remove/refuse any driver driving dangerously on the track who may inflict or cause harm to other customers and / or equipment.
- Must wear proper swimming attire. Ladies and Gents having hair with the length of 4 inches or longer, are required to wear a swimming cap.
- No shorts, beach shorts, jeans, and other casual or sportswear is allowed inside the pool.
- No food or beverages are allowed to be consumed while you are in the pool.
- The pool will be closed at 1930HRS. No use of swimming pool is allowed after hours
- No exceptions shall be made to the above rules for any customer(s)
- SLKC house rules are in place to ensure safety and comfort of all customers and the property; therefore we shall take all required steps to ensure that the house rules are adhered to.
Back to home